View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2013, 09:31 PM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTripStack View Post
I would love to have a few more options for Trainer Card customization. I'd imagine that this game would have some sort of Street Pass feature, which could include showing the cards of the players you've passed. This would be much more interesting if everybody was able to edit their cards in some way. Even a simple choice of color would be better than nothing.

I always loved the option to sign the back of your card and I actually miss the option to "stamp" your team on your card (which was an option for FRLG, if I remember correctly). And as opposed to popular opinion of those on this thread; I hated having to clean my badges in DPPt. It just felt like an awful chore for me.
ditto on the badge cleaning XD

my handwriting is really awful so i'm not really hoping for signing the trainer card that much and since it will likely have streetpass, allowing people to draw whatever they want may not be such a good idea. since the 3DS is so much better at filtering foul language, i'd like to be able to completely customize my trainer quote. putting a team stamp or favorite pokemon would be nice.

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu