Old March 5th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateCrunch View Post
Sure, change it as soon as you can! Also, topic! :D

Have you ever been interested in non-Pokémon dragons?

Kind of, yeah. Usually I read about hen in books or on kids TV when I was younger, so I was kinda interested.
Duly noted.

I think it's probably mostly in my imagination, to be honest, but I think I got myself into all this during the last few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synerjee View Post
Name: synerjee

2 Partner Pokèmon: Hydreigon and Latias

Why have you chosen to become a Dragon tamer?
Dragon Pokemon are so far one of the strongest types around. They always give a huge power boost to any team and thus makes a great choice for a team member. You gotta love these tough, buff Pokemon! xD <3

Current topic: Have you ever been interested in non-Pokémon dragons?
Yupp, definitely! I've read books with dragons in them such as Dragon Rider and thought them to be awesome mystical creatures. I've always loved their mysterious qualities and how powerful they are.
And sometimes, how cuddly. Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphimon-sama View Post
Name: Seraphimon-sama
Your Trainer: Sinnoh Champion Cynthia
2 Partner Pokemon: Latias and Garchomp
Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer?: Dragons are my second favorite type.
Currrent Topic: Personally, I believe that Alduin, from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, is the perfect dragon. He/she/it is really powerful, can raise other dragons from the dead, can destroy an entire town in one attack, and can travel to Sovngarde (basically Heaven) and devour the souls of the dearly departed.
You know, respect and all for Alduin, but... Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I prefer my dragons cuddly? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrentblade View Post
hi i would like to join because on my platinum version i refused to play anymore of the story until i found a gible....
my favourite dragon types are: Latios, arceus (draco plate), garchomp and.....um.....umm......erh.........Giratina origin forme!
Welcome to the Dragon Pokémon Club :3

Oh, and...

Might want to answer this topic right here, which, is... Have you ever been interested in non-Pokémon dragons?

That should be simple, no? Looking forward to seeing you again both here and in the other club.