View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2013 (08:01 AM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Kotowa Yamada - Not dead yet

Koto cringed at the harsh tone that assaulted him. He heard out what was said to him, and, shakily, replied, "O-okay..." The girl reminded him of his mother, that is, when he had seen his mother. He hated his mother. And his father. And they hated him back. He felt that the girl was moving, and he cringed slightly. There wasn't much he could do, especially without making the girl want to kill him again. Eventually, the dull sound of people fighting could be heard. Koto frowned at the thought of perhaps gaining a new roommate, this one most likely not as friendly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aria - A friend indeed

Aria was thankful for James. It might have only been a short time, but she had bonded to him quite well already. Then he brought up that he didn't have a father either. Aria hugged him close, and still felt the tears coming. It was as if their souls, their human ones, were connected in that moment. Aria pulled back, but only far enough to look deep into James' deep blue eyes. She then leaned in, and kissed James on his lips. She didn't know how he would respond, but at the moment, she didn't care.