View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendhunter14 View Post
So IF there is going to be a part 2 of new Eeveelution, and IF Sylveon is female only, then we can expect a male only Pokémon which will probably be a Fighting Type? They look so bulky! Fitting the male look.
And I think Sylveon is Normal type, so my theory is:

Gen II --- Umbreon is SE against Espeon.
Gen IV --- Glaceon is SE against Leafeon.
Gen VI --- (Fighting type Eevee?) is SE against Sylveon??
Even if we got another Eeveelution and it was Fighting, Sylveon could still be a Flying-type since Flying moves are effective against Fighting-types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrEggnog View Post
I don't consider it to be Flying typed, because if so, it should have wings and be a shade of light blue- not.white. (I'm aware that there's cyan on the tips of it's ribbons, yes) and I know the similarities to Skyla.
There are a variety of colors to Flying-typed Pokemon, and not all of them have wings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRabid View Post
I personally dont care what type sylveon is, however, I do have a theory on how it evolves.

Every pokemon generation that have eevees, each have a different way to evolve

Gen 1: Stones
Gen 2: Day/Night Friendship
Gen 4: Areas

So I have done some research and have come up with this theory.
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are most likely named that based on the x and y axis,
But in the Japanese title art there are rainbowish symbols which i believe to be sex cells.
X(the girl sex cell) is blue and also the color of Xerneas
Y(the boy sex cell) is red and also the color of Yveltal.
This could mean these legendaries have genders, like Latias and Latios.

But this lead me to think that since each eevee gen (a gen with eeveelutions) has new evolution,
this generation could have a boy and a girl evolution since the sex cells which seem to be shown in the japanese art.

This is a theory, and this is not for sure what is going to happen.
But what would trigger evolution? Reaching a certain level? What would happen if they reached, say, level 30 at the same time that their happiness got high enough to evolve into Espeon/Umbreon? And if it's some item/event what would it be?

deviantart blog pair