Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread
View Single Post
March 5th, 2013 (2:21 PM).
Just won't die.
Not too much happened today, since I have a lot of homework and I've hit another roadblock.
- After a bit of training, Hydra learned Dragon Rush, so I decided to head back to the gym and try for the millionth time.
- With an incredible combination of Moomoo Milks, a critical hit, and a Dragon Rush, Hydra was able to 1HKO Excadrill!
- Collected my fifth Gym Badge and made my way to the Pokemon World Tournament.
- Easily swept through Darke and Cheren, but came to another roadblock with Colress. This guy uses only Steel types, and all my moves are ineffective against his Pokes.
- Colress wiped the floor with me thrice before I finally decided I needed some more training.
- Now that I have the fifth gym badge, gonna try and evolve Hydra before returning to the tournament to kick Colress's ass.
Joined Sep 2010
Bob, Baka, Dwaine
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Xilfer
Find all posts by Xilfer
Find threads started by Xilfer
Ignore Posts by Xilfer