Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread
View Single Post
March 5th, 2013 (02:21 PM).
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Your mind
Not too much happened today, since I have a lot of homework and I've hit another roadblock.
- After a bit of training, Hydra learned Dragon Rush, so I decided to head back to the gym and try for the millionth time.
- With an incredible combination of Moomoo Milks, a critical hit, and a Dragon Rush, Hydra was able to 1HKO Excadrill!
- Collected my fifth Gym Badge and made my way to the Pokemon World Tournament.
- Easily swept through Darke and Cheren, but came to another roadblock with Colress. This guy uses only Steel types, and all my moves are ineffective against his Pokes.
- Colress wiped the floor with me thrice before I finally decided I needed some more training.
- Now that I have the fifth gym badge, gonna try and evolve Hydra before returning to the tournament to kick Colress's ass.
Presently gone from PC. Not sure if I'll ever return.
Also Known As:
Bob, Baka, Dwaine
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Xilfer
Find all posts by Xilfer
Find threads started by Xilfer
Ignore Posts by Xilfer