3DS or 3DS XL??
View Single Post
March 5th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Make me your Aphrodite
Join Date: Sep 2012
Originally Posted by
Why would you want the XL? It's about twice the size of a normal 3DS and it's got basically the same hardware. I don't feel like the XL is a good purchase in that it's more expensive and you get the same stuff.
Actually they have a lot of difference in the XL.
1. The buttons and pad are bigger and more solid.
2. The start, select & home button was redesigned.
3. The XL got better anti-reflecting coating.
4. bigger screen for better display
5. Last but not least, longer battery life. The 3DS could go for 8 hours max but the 3DS can go for 10 hours max.
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥
♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to LilJz
Find all posts by LilJz
Find threads started by LilJz
Ignore Posts by LilJz