View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2013 (07:56 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype snickered and bravely leaned on Levina in a friendly fashion, avoiding her spikes and such. She burst out laughing from his breeding joke so Snype proceeded to add to that.

"Kehehehe. It'd be a heck of a joke to look into when we got the time... kehe." He flirted, throwing another wink at her, mostly to annoy her further. She then questioned Snype about wanting to ride her.

"Why not? Sableye aren't exactly the fastest Pokemon around and having a buddy to carry me around the place quickly would be helpful. What? Think I'd be too heavy for you? Kehehe. Just imagine, with me riding on your back we could do a little hit and run around the city if we end up having to kill everyone. A little shooting gallery. Plus it'd look cool! Commooonn. I can handle those spikes on you! We'd be like partners in crime, with you as my noble steed! It'd be cool!" Snype whispered, acting extremely childish.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)