View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2013 (08:28 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
She seemed to be throwing his teasing right back at him. Well well, she was an interesting case that was for sure. Snype decided to keep playing her game. "Kehe. I'm a little psycho myself. I'm more worried about you myself... kehehe. You wouldn't last a second." He flirted again. She seemed to be getting onto the idea of carrying Snype around. Well that was easy. She wasn't so hard to crack after all!

"Comon I already look like a bedroom monster! I can handle a couple shocks of electricity. Hehehe, it's worth a shot don't you think? You and I would be planting an image among the citizens! They'd fear quite a pair! Probobly what they need to bring some order around here. Another image of fear. Kehehe..." Snype added.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)