View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Kawaii Pikachu :3
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"

Nature: Gentle
Levina ~ Cape City

“It is a challenge and we’ll see what you are made of. I don’t think you have a chance against my electric personality. Hehe.” Levina let the Sableye scratch her chin to get him to think that she was falling for him. He wanted to play this game and Levina was going to be his toughest opponent to date.

Levina also addressed the others once Snype brought the decision back up. “Like I said before, I don’t really care as long as I get to kill someone. Hehe.” She smirked and turned her attention back to Snype, only halfway paying attention to the other’s comments on the subject.

“Oh well let us see…..hmmm…..I could use you as target practice and if you survive then I might let you ride on my back. But I doubt you could survive my electric attacks. I would leave you lying as a smoldering pile of ash. If you somehow managed to survive, then we would have to test your strength. I will be running at full speed and if you can’t hold on….well too bad. You’re on your own.” Levina acted confident as she rattled off the different requirements to the Sableye. She was going to see just how much he was going to go through in order to ride her. Levina giggled at the thought of breaking Snype, half way through, and making him give up on riding her.