Thread: [Gallery] KKN's Art & Design
View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2013 (10:53 PM). Edited January 4th, 2014 by KKN.
KKN
A Borrowed Cat

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Yahoo to KKN
UPDATE: I've been lazing around and playing games more than making art, but here are a few new additions...

Spoiler:

This is a chibi drawing of my Ice-type Gym Leader OC, Alex (known as Ace in my fan game, for the sake of having a name relating to the type used). I recently changed his attire to look more... icy. Also, this is the first time I've drawn him with two different-colored eyes, though I had said before that his eyes change between green and blue (a characteristic shared with myself).

Spoiler:

A quick doodle of my PokéSona, a fluffy Slowpoke with whiskers. He is underweight, which allows him to stand on his hind legs.

I'm pretty laid back and I like taking my time, though I often put things off too long. I do not enjoy physical activity, but I like to stay occupied to some degree. I tend to live life at my own lazy pace, waiting for an opportunity to grab me by the tail.

Spoiler:

I finally got around to designing an emblem for the bad guys in my fan game (which I'll be surprised if ever gets completed). The Fallen Angels are a group of power-hungry adults who once belonged to part of Kentea's government, but were kicked out because they wanted to use Pokémon for war and global control. Their goal is to create a one-world order, governed by their leader.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5742-6200 • deviantARTGaiaOnline