View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
Snype was about to continue flirting with the Jolteon, still feeling he could win against the girl. Snype held onto her chin and leaned close to her. "Kehehe... Challange accepted then." He ended off, winking once more and getting back to business once Scar began to give his thoughts. He began to mention someone by the name of "The Madman". Snype of course had heard the stories of him... it turned out he was behind most of the attacks. Wherever he was, he was now the main target. It didn't change the fact that they didn't have direct orders yet. Suddenly something was going on with Scar, Deluge, and Genevieve... strange. Snype wasn't feeling anything and Levina was bound to not feel a thing either.

Finally, Scar snapped out of it and at last, they had their orders. Investigate the city in search of the Madman and question whoever they can. But in the end, a Kill-all order would be in place. Snype smiled with glee.

"Kehehe! Oh am I happy to hear that! Orders are order then! Lets get moving! Snype said. He pushed Levina's bag off of her back and put it on his so that he could jump onto her back.

"Kehehe, I'm ready to prove myself. How about we have some fun?" Snype said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)

Last edited by Megaman765; March 6th, 2013 at 04:13 PM.