View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
Um...by "faint all the opposing team" do you mean faint all of the Pokemon on that team? @_@ That is just...so ridiculously overpowered that it seems unlikely in general that something like this would be used.
I meant fainting all the enemys pokemon that are currently on the field. Besides, it activates 3 turns later (just like perish song), and if Blazzaka faints before the 3 turns have past, then the explosive is deactivated. This problem though is that it could spam detect and protect until the explosive activates, but hey it's just an idea!
I agree that Blazzaka should be a frail, but powerful sweeper. The high defensive stats would probably work better for a bomb/mine pokemon, but not fireworks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
For me, I'd like an Amoeba-ish Pokemon(that's not Ditto). If the heavy speculation that these games are surrounded on genetics are correct, it would seem likely that something like this p be included, though confusing as to what type it would be. I would assume "Psychic/Poison", but that's just kind of whipping stuff out of nowhere, haha. I mean, I was thinking more like a disease or a germ Pokemon of some sort(which I imagine would just be pure poison), but eh.
Disease pokemon? We already have one - Reuniclus, the cancer pokemon!

Gen 6.