View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2013 (04:29 AM).

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Volcanix769:
Hey, I have an issue of how you don't space the sentences, or when you don't space where it says the name of the character talking. Here's an example of what I mean:

ELLIOT:Now Lisa!Let's battle!

Not exactly from the game, but this was what I meant. You seem to do it consistently and it makes it harder to read the dialogue.

I know, someone have told me this before, but I always forget to do that. Sorry for this, but I think I can't edit this yet.

Quote originally posted by Mochorro:
Ok, now I am getting infinite Stardusts here, the item is still bugged:

After picking it up, and moving, it reappears, so I can get infinite Stardusts! The HM04 event worked fine this time, but I already had the HM because I edited my SAV using Enciclopedia Pokémon to get it (without it, I would not have been able to go through Carmine Isle Cave).

EDIT: 3 more bugs, one of them gamebreaking:

You have to speak to this Grunt to fight, you can skip her because she won't want to battle if you pass by her.

This one is gamebreaking, because I cannot keep going even when the doors are open, there's a movement permission error.
Also the door of the 3rd Gym is closed. I have already got the Badge so it's not a problem, but I guess that after that Carmine Isle event the Gym should be opened...

Also, can you explain me again how to get HM02 Fly? Am I supposed to be able to have it by now or not? Have I already been at Leroy's House...? Because I can't remember...

Thanks so much, I fixed this immediately as I saw your report, and now I updated this hack to the fixed version. And Leroy's House is just in Lithopone City, after you defeated Leroy, Blare will get back home and then you can ask him for HM02, and it's not difficult to find it, there's a sign near his house.

Quote originally posted by Volcanix769:
Another problem:

I don't know if this was intentional, but my Shinx didn't learn any moves rather than Leer at LV 5, she's at 15 now and she didn't evolve. Is this on purpose?
Now, try the newer Beta 1.3. I think this will solve the problem.

Hacks I'm working on: