Thread: Game Difficulty
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2013 (10:38 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
I'd love to see them all available from the start. Frankly the thought having to unlock easy mode by playing a more difficult mode is one of the silliest things I've heard in a while, almost as silly have having the two modes exclusive to one version of the game.

I wanna play hard mode, but I have W2. That means I gotta go buy B2, Play it again in normal mode, and then unlock hard mode to be imported to W2. By then, I'm sure I'll still wanna give it a try, but not as much as if I had just been able to play hard mode from the start
I agree it's silly to unlock an easier mode of play.

Meanwhile, having hard mode available from the start would have been nice. I mean, question: are we going to lose all of our existing Pokémon if we start a Hard Mode game? I don't really wanna do that, so Hard Mode doesn't benefit me any at this stage.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.