View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2013 (09:18 PM).
His Sexiness

Nature: Naughty
Thank you for crowning me your lord, and again for the welcome! If you'd like, you could help me out with something while you're bowing down and... Not now? Aw, alright.

Emulation? I've taken a gander at it so far, but I'm certainly not done with it yet if you know what I mean. That's alright, it was just some dying forum that's afraid of change. Apparently someone was messing around with them? Don't know for sure. Fortunately enough, this site is definitely really attractive to me! Especially the other hackers hanging out around here...

Oh yeah, my hacking bud. He has been great with this stuff, but a problem is that we have been too busy studying our helpers notes for classes and such to do much. Plus, he hasn't done much with Pokemon since he first started out years ago, but he is working on one or two rather fun looking projects at the moment. A game with disco and multiplayer in another, I think? I'll definitely have to play some of the Pokemon and other hacks here until my body starts vibrating from... exciting ideas and stuff!

PC has been terrific! Hoping I can stay around here for at least a little bit, since I like the idea of having fun with other like-minded people.