View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2013 (06:38 AM).
Nyeh?
Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote originally posted by WishCookie:
Ok, I'm not planing on evolving Eevee! My Eevee has the nature Modest and that provides an increase in Sp.Atk and a decrease in Attack so which stat/stats should i EV train for competitive battles and how many points should I put in them? I want my Eevee to be annoying to my oppontent, making him/her think that its almost impossible to beat and with that said, I would like some tips also on a good or effective moveset.
Eevee's movepool is very shallow, so it can't really do much. And it must evolve so that it actually has a fighting chance. Given that it has a Modest nature, Vaporeon may seem like the way to go for it; Jolteon and Espeon are better as Timid while Glaceon outright sucks in standard play:
-Hydro Pump/Surf
-Ice Beam
-Hidden Power (Grass)
-Shadow Ball (if Water Absorb)/Rest (if Hydration and if on a Rain team)
Nature: Modest
EVs: 212 Def/252 SAtk/44 Spe
Item: Life Orb

If you really want to keep Eevee as is, then you're going to have a hard time with that, because of its low offensive stats and the previously mentioned bad movepool; this is something I pulled straight from my head:
-Heal Bell/Wish
-Toxic
-Hyper Voice/Return
-Shadow Ball/Iron Tail
Nature: Modest/Adamant
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk or SAtk/4 SDef
Item: Eviolite
Ability: Adaptability