Pokemon Chocolate Green
View Single Post
March 7th, 2013 (07:50 AM).
Join Date: Jun 2009
I don't quite understand what you're looking for in a tutorial, especially considering most replies in this thread are full of criticism and suggestions on how to improve it. If you're having trouble discerning them, here are the ones that I've picked up:
- Don't mix tiles from different generations if at all possible
- Reduce the amount of empty space in your maps
- Take more care with the development process
- Don't post a new beta for minor changes unless you're fixing something that makes the current one unplayable
- Listen to feedback about the plot and try to answer the questions that have been raised
You seem intelligent and committed enough, so if you actually take on board what people say you should be able to make something decent, if you take the time to do so. Starting another project is not a solution.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to NikNaks
Find all posts by NikNaks
Find threads started by NikNaks
Ignore Posts by NikNaks