View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2013, 11:25 AM
SaniOKh
The Cynical Completionist

Nature: Lonely
I went through Mt Battle in XD using what I call "Gen 1" strategy.

Basically, I only used a Lugia and a Dragonite, both of them had Earthquake (as well as a few other moves that would take care of flying Pokémon). Since they themselves are flying they don't harm each other with it. So I just spammed Earthquake turn after turn, and occasionally used Hydro Pump, Psycho Boost, Hyper Beam etc to take down flyers. The first time I attempted to get from Area 1 to 10 (to get my Gen 2 starters) , I lost in early Area 10, but the second time I succeeded. Just like in Gen 1, Earthquake owned most of my opponents :D .

The champion is a different story though. Double Earthquake is a must if you want to get rid of his Slaking as quickly as possible (and believe me, you'll want to) , but the Lati@s (he has both) and his Salamence will give you trouble.

Friend codes:
Electric-type Safari: 4468-2370-5617 (Electrode - Pikachu - Galvantula) | Dark-type Safari: 1134-8222-3179 (Nuzleaf - Cacturne - Liepard)
PM before adding. If you don't mention which code you added, I will NOT add you back.