Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread
View Single Post
March 7th, 2013 (3:17 PM).
Just won't die.
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Your mind
Wow, that really sucks, James. Anyway, a lot's happened today, so hooray.
- During my training, went back to Pokestar Studios and filmed some movies. Even let Hydra be part of a couple.
- Finally managed to beat Colress in the World Tournament thing with a well-aimed, Work Up-boosted Dragon Rush at his Magneton, which was my main problem.
- Went through the whole Team Plasma thing on the boat, pretty much pwned everyone.
- Afterwards, I made my way out of Chargestone Cave and reached Mistralton City.
- Do a bit of training with the trainers in Celestial Tower.
- During the training, Hydra finally reaches LVL 50 and evolves into Zweilous! Huzzah!
- Proceeded to challenge the gym. Hydra, in her new Zweilous form, pretty much 1HKO's everything that the trainers and even the gym leader put before her.
- Make my way to Lentimas Town. I take a visit to the Haunted Mansion or whatever and get seriously spooked by the ghost girl...nah, I'm kidding. Obtain Lunar Wing.
- I get through Reversal Mountain, grinding a bit on the trainers in there, and get to Undella Town.
- After a totally one-sided battle with my rival, I go to Opelucid City to kill Drayden. Dragon-on-Dragon was really tough, but I managed to get through it with Hydra.
- Afterwards, though, I had a big problem with Zinzolin during the whole freezing Opelucid scenario. He kept using Ice-type Cryogonals that would kill Hydra with a couple of Ice Beams. With the help of a lucky critical hit, though, I managed to beat him.
- Am currently trying to find a HM Slave that can use Fly to get me out of here. I already caught one that knows Surf.
- Hydra is two levels away from evolving again, and is seriously over-leveled right now.
Also Known As:
Bob, Baka, Dwaine
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Xilfer
Find all posts by Xilfer
Find threads started by Xilfer