• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Multitype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
AN ANNOUNCEMENT:

I really need someone who can make/insert tiles. You have to just know how to insert sprites if making them is not possible for you.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
I think in arts and gallery section someone has made the Gen6 sprites, shall try to contact them.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
I have a whole gallery of gen 1 through gen 5 excluding the last 3 of all 649. However I don't know how to insert. I will give an attachment if you want it.

We can't make maps yet since we don't have a tiler yet

Hey team members I have inserted new pokemons(just sprites for now) in the hack. I will edit their data later. Here is a list of pokemon and which pokemon they have replaced.

Arceus with Smeargle
Starly line with Weedle line
Turtwig line with Bellsprout line
Chimchar line with Hoppip line
Piplup and Prinplup with Sunkern line
Empoleon with Yanma
Gible line with Slakoth line
Shinx line with Whismur line
Riolu line with Ledyba lune
Tepig line with Aron line
Snivy line with Seedot line
Oshawott with Mawile
Dewott and Sammurott with Meditite line
Dialga with Electrike
Palkia with Manectric
Giratina with Delcatty
Victini with Skitty
Darumaka line with Corphish line
Archen line with Marill line
Tirtouga line with Slugma line

If any team member wants a new pokemon to be added, please post here and what pokemon to replace it with

Okay 2 things

1. Are the first pokemon replacing the 2nd ones or vise versa

2. Can you replace the Oddish line with the Ralts line (Gallade included I must have my Gallade!)

Thanks.

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I have a whole gallery of gen 1 through gen 5 excluding the last 3 of all 649. However I don't know how to insert. I will give an attachment if you want it.

Okay 2 things

1. Are the first pokemon replacing the 2nd ones or vise versa

2. Can you replace the Oddish line with the Ralts line (Gallade included I must have my Gallade!)

Thanks.

Yes the first pokemon is replacing the second and Ralts line is already in except Gallade, I will insert it but tell me which pokemon to replace.

Last edited:

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Now we need to make OW sprites and trainer(hero/rival) sprites , then making tiles is the last resource left.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Now we need to make OW sprites and trainer(hero/rival) sprites , then making tiles is the last resource left.

Actually we can make the Ows and Trainers later but first we will need some tiles so we can actually map and start progressing on the hack.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
I just got a great idea guys, it is the starter pokemon of the game should be really different from the rest of the games.
The starters I suggest are, Spinda, Meowth, Munchlax(if being inserted).

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I just got a great idea guys, it is the starter pokemon of the game should be really different from the rest of the games.
The starters I suggest are, Spinda, Meowth, Munchlax(if being inserted).

But they have completely different stats so people would obviously choose Munchlax. What about the starter trio of Dialga,Palkia and Giratina? just kidding I think that the starter trio can be either these of the following:

1. The Same
2. Hoenn Starters
3. Johto Starters
4. Sinnoh Starters
5. Unova Starters
6. Pokemons of the same type with almost same base stats( Please tell the type too)

Team members, I need your votes

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
According to various polls people like, Charmander, Turtwig, Mudkip ago they can be our starters.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
According to various polls people like, Charmander, Turtwig, Mudkip ago they can be our starters.

But then Turtwig and Mudkip's evo will share the same type. Maybe we can use Tepig/Chimchar,Bulbasaur and Mudkip so their types don't get the same.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Hmm... the starters are really hard to choose.
I'm thinking of Trapinch, Poliwag, Shinx

Just something suiting an Agent is needed. These may suit according to me.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Hmm... the starters are really hard to choose.
I'm thinking of Trapinch, Poliwag, Shinx

Just something suiting an Agent is needed. These may suit according to me.

That's a good idea but I will definately replace Poliwag with something because I want Poliwag to have Drizzle and a starter with that ability is not a good idea.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
I've seen list of all water type pokemon and none could replace it(except regular starters). Horsea line can't be used a Kingdra is Water/Dragon types.

Here we have,
Trapinch>Shinx
Shinx>Poliwag
Poliwag>Trapinch

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I've seen list of all water type pokemon and none could replace it(except regular starters). Horsea line can't be used a Kingdra is Water/Dragon types.

Here we have,
Trapinch>Shinx
Shinx>Poliwag
Poliwag>Trapinch

Flygon is Ground/Dragon too, so let's make the starter trio this:

Trapinch/Gible
Horsea
Dratini/Bagon

So we will have Ground/Dragon,Water/Dragon and Flying/Dragon and Dragon>Dragon>Dragon so we get an equal starter trio.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Hey guys I have inserted another pokemon in the dex:

Genesect replacing Azurill

I completely forgot about replacing Azurill when I replaced its evolutions

Years
Nickname: Blaziken153
Skills:Beta testing, creating little stories
Applying As: Alpha/Beta tester, Storyline creator
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated):
Timezone: idk the timeline but i live in Italy