Thread: FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2013 (10:17 PM). Edited March 8th, 2013 by alienhunterx.

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Mattysoxfan:
Damn i must say this game is hard. I'm up to mystic cave i think its called. Some of these starter pokemon that have a very rare appearance have been showing up quite a bit. So i caught the snivy and treecko in the grass isle area. Snivy appears all the time, treecko just never appears.....just never. spent over 2 hours trying to find one.

And i'm after the 3rd gym and damn i was getting frustrated during battle cave. First fight that guy who looks like gary, then fight professor...forgot his name, then fight sydney, then fight some old guy. Seems like there is a lot of hard trainers i have to fight just before i even reach the next town.

Then trying to find the third gym, where the **** is it? decided to do the titanic ship first and then kept looking and saw some trainers on the bottom left of the town......where the gym building sign is......the gym is outside? that threw me off cause i thought something was blocking my path when i tried going there before going on the ship. So far i think my garchomp is like level 53 maybe. Thyplosion is 54 and i have a volcarona lvl 54.

Doing good so far, but everytime i each the next town, i'm underleveled. lol.

Good so far, able to catch all these pokemon, gives me a lot to work with.
I will advise you to train your team and make versitility in them by using VS Seeker. Yes, the gym in Mystic Falls is closed until you defeat Dark Thugs in the ship and get HM01 Cut first

Quote originally posted by Mattysoxfan:
what the heck kind of pokemon is Conran i think the name is. Owned by pokemon trainer light?
Seems like the Super Saiyan is getting a lot of fuss.. Conran along with another fakemon is included in this hack by Dark Rising Girl. You cannot catch it though

Quote originally posted by Nirnir:
I really really like this hack so far..
The only problem i face is the level difference between wild pokemons and trainer's ones..
I currently finished the 2nd gym with 4 pokemons over level 30, but the training becomes way harder as i face level 15-20 pokemons in the wild, but fight a trainer such as V with level 35 pokemons...
The levels of the trainers are a little bit to high imo, and the wild pokemon are too low...
Please Guys stop complaining about the difficulty of this hack. What do you want to expect finish a hack within 15-20 hours after what it takes to make you know.......
Try using VS Seeker to train and my guide fr tips please..........

Quote originally posted by carapha:
Hi, I can't make it work, in which platform do I play it?
You need a VBA emulator to play this hack if you already know first how to patch this game????