View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2013 (08:16 AM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Best Rookie Roleplay:

Youkai Academy

I was in this at first, but it was moving so fast I couldn't kepp up. But it looked highly interesting, and seems pretty awesome.

Last RPA Winner: Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition
The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of December). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Best Veteran Roleplay:

Pokémon Trainer Academy

The first RP I ever joined is still going strong, and with the new people that have come in and the return of some of the older members, this RP is going to last, I can feel it.

Last RPA Winner: Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning
The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of December). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Most Original Roleplay:

Last RPA Winner: Supervegeta
The most creative, different and original roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

DeLaMuerta

Sorry if I spelled your name wrong DeLa. I don't know where he came from, but his posts have always been amazingly detailed, and very nice and long, good reads. Haven't seen him around here long, so he is still a rookie in my book

Last RPA Winner: Lilizuki
The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of December). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Improved Roleplayer:

PinkSapphire

When I first saw her, her posts were, how shall Isay, a bit lackluster. But now, her posts are quite detailed and well written, better than mine most times. Dare I say I'm a bit jealous?

Last RPA Winner: WolfOfEve
They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).

Best Game Master:

PKMN_Trainer Yellow

She has kept PTA going for the longest time, running the RP with meticulous care, and keeping it very fun for everyone. And we all know how large it is.

Last RPA Winner: TornZero
The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Best Sign-Up Writer:

Last RPA Winner: Claire* and Fuyu
This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Helpful Player:
Last RPA Winner: Vato
They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).

Best Roleplayer:

Hm... Gonna say Garet

He is in my RP, and his post are always exceptionally well thought out and written, but not filled with over the top, unbelievableness. If that is a word. He's consistently had great posts in all the RPs I've seen him in, even when he has had to work with me when I was a rookie. A stellar RPer, and one I'm proud to RP with.

Last RPA Winner: Claire*
The greatest player who seem to be great at everything they do (oh, how we envy them!). The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )