View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2013 (10:54 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier
Nature: Bold
Snype chuckled, still enjoying playing around with this Jolteon. Snype scratched under her chin to see if she could get a sensitive spot. She was pretty much like a dog, so maybe they had a spot that was tough to itch. "Comon you couldn't live without me. Kehehe. I'm too overflowing with Charisma!" Snype said. Suddenly he heard the doors open again. Someone else was here... another civilian? Gold Tribe? Silver Tribe? Snype didn't know. He was speaking out at least, telling the two that they were being disgusting with their flirting. Snype knew that very well but he was too crazy to care. It was all part of the plan in his eyes, and he could use a partner.

"Silver. I doubt your Gold. You'd be dead by now if you were of the Gold Tribe." Snype said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)