View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
Patch PLEASE! I really need it. It gets annoying when your repel expires and you have to go to your bag again just to use another.
Both myself and Darthatron firmly believe in not posting patches for this sort of stuff, unless it's simply too big to put into a small hack, like this. (An example of something too big to not make a patch for would be the 649 Patch).

It's the height of laziness to expect a patch for every little hack, especially when the actual work entailed in implementing this is little more than changing a few bytes with a hex editor and compiling a script.

So, since Darthatron will ignore you unless you actually try to do it, please take my advice. Try to do the hack yourself, and if you run into trouble, ask for Darth's help. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to oblige, but if you don't even try...

ETA: I plan to add this to the 649 Patch, assuming everything works. It's a very nice and logical addition to the game.

Last edited by Jambo51; March 11th, 2013 at 05:29 AM.