View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2013 (09:15 PM).
The Cynical Completionist

Nature: Lonely
Mine is Sonic 3 & Knuckles. You know, the game you get when you plug the Sonic 3 cart in the Sonic & Knuckles cart (for those who don't know about the development history of Sonic 3, they were originally supposed to be the same huge game, but because of time and budget constraints, that game was split in two halves) .

Not only this game has a lot of zones, but the zones themselves are huge, the difficulty is just right, the physics are really good (*cough* Sonic 4 Episode 1*cough*) , and most of the music is awesome as well (I never liked Carnival Night Zone and Launch Base Zone music, to be honest) , and I love the idea of playing through a different story and altered (harder) levels with Knuckles. I honestly can tell that by now I know this game like the back of my hand.

Friend codes:
Electric-type Safari: 4468-2370-5617 (Electrode - Pikachu - Galvantula) | Dark-type Safari: 1134-8222-3179 (Nuzleaf - Cacturne - Liepard)
PM before adding. If you don't mention which code you added, I will NOT add you back.