View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2013 (2:25 AM).
Prophet of Lightning
Nature: Relaxed
Well... it's been awhile. This is sort of awkward.

So yeah, I haven't updated in awhile. The reason: I sort of forgot to post here. Getting a new laptop meant setting up my bookmarks manually. For some reason I forgot to mark this place, so every time I did some new spriting, I sort of didn't think to jump here either since I just go through my bookmarks.

Well, time to just sort of dump all the new stuff in one go:

All the Super PokeWorld Stuff I'll put here:

Some little sprites I've made over the years that I never felt like showing off on their own since they really are just doodles:

Here are a set of some Fakemon. Some you may have seen already, but I have done a bit of tuning up and made a new one.

One of those Trainer+Pokemon sprites.

For a retyping round.

Overshading round.

I forget the theme, but I think it was some type of editing round.

A baby Pokemon round, so I skipped ahead on my remake list to get to this little guy.

A trainer sprite round.

Here's just a little something I ended up making by mistake. Sometimes I'll open paint, draw a few lines, make some dumb pattern, and close it off without saving. This time I ended up drawing something that looked like an upper torso, then I drew some lines to make the dress shape, and then I realized it looked a lot like that humanoid Toadette I always make.

So yeah, that's why this exists. I took my doodle and went with it since it wasn't looking too bad for once.

Wow, when I post it like that, it really doesn't look like I've been doing much spriting in the last couple of months.
Lightning is the ultimate force. All shall bow to the might of Lightning, or it will strike you down.

Support Mega Man getting off the moon and help get Capcom to make Legends 3!