View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Too bad that Mewtwo will never be used on random matchups nor competitive teams since event Pokemon are banned on the former, and its DW ability and Hurricane are useless for a set on the latter. This pretty much limits his use in-game, thus wasting his maxed IVs on SpA and Speed, but even then, it's level 100, which means it'll just make the games into a cakewalk even on challenge mode.
If you are a Fighting type, you are advised to stay out of the South Atlantic, where Hurricane Mewtwo is churning up the coast blasting whatever it can. Dark types are requested to help stem the tide.

Joking aside, legendaries typically are banned from certain activities, but some contests might allow for such a Pokémon.

Cyclone
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.