View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Honestly, I kind of like how it is now. I remember the main reason that the setup was switched to "Current Gaming" was to keep Wifi next to whatever current generations there are. Plus, as more and more generations crop up, that main category will get really crowded. Keeping just the most relevant generations in there, plus whatever wifi functions they have, makes it really easy to find what you're looking for if all you want to do is discuss the latest Pokemon games.
Oh. Well, if that's the reason for doing that, then I don't have any problem with keeping it the way it is now. You do have a point that the average user is most interested in the most up-to-date generation, and the trade corner specifically where it is now is a lot more easily accessible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
I don't see a reason in changing anything. Names or forum order. Just seems like it's being suggested for the sake of change. You just moved 4th gen into GPGD. That's enough change for now and quite frankly, I don't want any other major changes done to my forums.
Or for the sake of making things make more sense?