View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Playful_Weasel
can I have a Pokepuff?
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I only nickname the Pokemon that will be my companions for life (at least for that specific copy of the game). I also nickname Pokemon I will trade to my other games. For the rest of the Pokemon, no nicknames until I get ready to use them...

and now the the questions: I always answered them truthfully

Do you nickname your Pokémon? - answered above, yes, the ones I will use in my team for ever I will give them a nickname I like.

Is there a Pokémon you always name the same when you receive them on a new game? - yes, depends on gender too, I won't give a male Pokemon a female-type name. Some of them are:
00 - any female Mienfoo, Patrat, or Purrloin I catch and will use I will nickname her after the one person in the world I trust the most, my grandma, Maria. Its a typical Mexican name I also like and is easy to remember.
00 - mustelid-style (weasel, ferrets, martens, minks & otters) Pokemon I will name them after characters from the Animal Planet show "Meerkat Manor". Usually when I catch one first, their nickname will be - Male is Zaphod, and for the female Flower.
00 - usually for the main cat Pokemon i will use I just give it the same nickname, Neko

Do you ever transfer Pokémon from one of your games to another? - Yes, I do it a lot, 4 out of the 6 Pokemon in my White 2 team, I transfer over from my Black2 pc box. I sometimes transfer Pokemon over becuase of the version exclusives, for the PokeDex.
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenges - back to challenges
Random Challenge - Badges: 7/8 - game: X - Location: Couriway Town
Random Challenge - Badges: 4/8 - game: Y - Location: Kalos Power Plant
50/50 Challenge - Badges 6/8 - Game Y - Location: Dendemille Town/Frost Cavern