View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2013 (01:32 AM).
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote originally posted by Discordant:
I've been going on a bit of a nostalgia run. Unfortunately, my PS2 and a few of the games (including some PSX games) were stolen by someone. I'd give anything to play the original Spyro series, original Crash series and Spider-Man 2 again.

Um... I don't really have anything unless you count mobile games. DragonVale maybe?
For Spyro and Crash, both of those series are readily available in the Classics section of the PlayStation Store. If you have a PS3 (or a PSP/PS Vita for some of the Classics), you're in luck!

DragonVale (among many other games available on smartphones) got boring really, really, really quickly. Like, I spent thirty minutes on it and it was deleted and hidden from my purchases. (I'm glad it was free!)

While we're on mobiles, what about Pocket God? That's a game I always seem to come back to if I only have my iPod available, even if I do only play it for a few minutes at a time.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.