View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Adventure
Seer of Light

Nature: Naive
Unite Synchronisation is epic, yeah ^^ And I'm glad you realized how superepic Savior of the Dreaming Dead is ;D

I did a happy discovery the other day, that the horse song that was used for a certain [S] Ride scene lately already exists! It was better than the horse song on Vol.6 imo, so that was why I was searching for it ^^

Here's the old one: Horsechestra
And here's the awesome one: Horsechestra STRONG version

update:
Spoiler:
AHA! So it was Gamzee raising Caliborn/Calliope after all. Wanna bet he spent three years there? What I don't understand is Gamzee's chronology. He was on the meteor with the others, clearly, since he developed that creepy kismessistude with Terezi (it makes me shudder and I'm not sure if I like or hate it) but WHEN is he doing all this other stuff? Like, he is already in the B2 universe interacting with the alpha kids, so when did he go there?

Maybe he is traveling on the meteor just like Karkat and the rest, and enters the B2 session just like they do, and then somehow there he ascends to godhood (I have no idea how that could be possible though, since he shouldn't have a quest bed there...) and then he borrows Aradia's or Damara's time devices and hops through time somehow, doing all the shenanigans we have already seen.

I'm also still confused about Lil Cal's chronology. Dave always said there was something weird about him from the start so what if LE was inside him all the way from when Dave was introduced?

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: Rose Lalonde

paired to abnegation

mod of Pokémon General
& Roleplay Corner

Homestuck Fanclub