View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2013, 06:35 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild

Zayne Alta

Zayne entered the Entei Dorm's main building, trailing Yew who was still supporting Tetra, behind him. He could find his way easily enough to the dorms due to the red colour of the dorms roof. Zayne and Yew had walked to the dorms primarily in silence, fond memories of the battle still in Zayne's mind as he enjoyed the company of his formidable opponent, he hadn't really spent any prolonged time with other humans, except for on the boat ride, for a long time and it was nice to simply have some lasting human contact.

Zayne walked down a corridor to find a room slightly further back than the others. He inserted his room key and turned it in the lock, opening the door to find a modestly decorated room with a fairly decent amount of space, he assumed this was due to it being designed for a teacher. The room consisted of a small en suite, a kitchenette, a double bed and an arm chair both facing a small television set and a large rug in the middle of the room. Of course their were also shelves and a small fridge.
Looks like a hotel room thought Zayne, suitably impressed with his lodgings for the duration of his employment, although he would have easily survived with less.

He turned to his companion
"feel free to take a seat. I think that there's probably some complimentary coffee or something in here, it does look like a hotel room or something." As he waited for a response he shut the door behind them, released Aura, sat cross legged on the bed, and applied the revived that Steven had been kind enough to give him.