View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2013, 07:42 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damned View Post
The glitchy camera starts after the battle with Giratina but before the battle with Zah. While the "Ug...ghuahhh..." text is on the screen, the camera is fine and functions as it should. As soon as I press the A button, it starts to glitch. It repeatedly pans in a South Western direction for about half a second, stops very briefly, then repeats. At the beginning of the camera glitching, I can see the protagonist and all the other rivals and elemental masters, but not the dragons. After about 20 seconds, the camera just gets repeatedly stuck in an entire screen's worth of cave tiles.
Thanks. I'll investigate that part of the script.
Also, could you send me your saved file (note: not saved state) via PM?
I'd like to see it for myself and to use it to test the game (since I lost everything after the hard drive of my PC back home died a week ago).

Quote:
(I really can't describe these well, see the video below to know what I am talking about). Here is a video demonstrating the glitch after about 15 seconds of it occurring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCathbp72d0&feature=plcp
that made me dizzy...

Quote:
Also, I should mention two other design problems in the hack. In the Safari Zone, in the area where you can surf in that small patch of water, there is a silver chest stuck in a tree and cannot be obtained. Also, at the cave north of Guardia Town and East of the Hevah League, there is a strength boulder in front of a cave but I don't think it can actually be moved away, making it impossible to enter that cave.
I'll check on the Safari Zone.
And that boulder will fly away after the events in the Dragon Castle.

Quote:
Of course, I would love it if you would also go back and fix the glitchy legendaries and final events of Reign of Legends already being triggered without the player actually triggering them, as well as making UPS patches for Reign of Legends and Rescue Rangers.
I don't think I'll be touching them any time soon. Soz... :\

Quote:
(the glitch that Izanagi-No-Okami is talking about on the previous page)
I haven't found the cause of that bug though, but I did manage to fix his saved file.
I don't remember if he finished the game or not. Either I haven't heard anything from him after I fixed his saved file, or my brain is no longer working properly...