View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Damned

From what I remember...

-There is a Celebi inside of Team Earth's base behind where Gaia is standing
-Silver chest stuck in the tree at the Safari Zone
-You can talk to the Team Earth Grunt at Breeze Island before you do the final confrontation with the Dark Organization event. Talking to him causes a menu of your pokemon party to pop up, all with "able" listed by their names. Making a selection freezes the game, but the music still seems to play fine.
-Floatzel's base defense stat is 20 when it should be 55.
-Larvitar is holding a ????????, when its supposed to be holding, I assume if you haven't changed what pokemon hold, a hard stone.

Just so I know, is it ok to use my version 15 save with this newer patch? Any special steps I need to take to get it to work? I remember you saying something about saving inside buildings to be safe.

EDIT: Some other bugs I found from other people in the thread.

-Evee holds a ????????? item. This is from one caught in the Safari Zone.
-Fishing in the lake where Zapdos is causes a missingo to appear.

Also found this additional post but I am not sure what exactly he means

i found a major glitch. when you go through the seen where you are in the other timeline and you have a really high level pokemon it will glitch and freeze. it pops open your pokemon and if you do anything it will freeze. its right after you stop talking to the shaman. when your supost to talk to the shyman when you wake up. i was going to defeat the vessel too. -__-

Last edited by Damned; March 14th, 2013 at 09:17 AM.