Thread: GameFreak HQ
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2013, 02:02 AM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
I'd love the idea of receiving a Beta Pokemon from Satoshi Tajiri! I think that's a pretty interesting idea and I do wonder what this beta Pokemon would be like. xD Though truth be told, for something like that to be given out, yeah, he would have to be like, one of, if not the strongest trainer in the game, with all level 100 Pokemon and whatnot, yeah?
In my mind, the final battle with Satoshi Tajiri would have powerful lvl 100 pseudo legendaries such as Salamence and Tyranitar. I also thought that Satoshi (unlike every other AI) would actually have a good strategy. You know, setting up spikes and stealth rocks, or using strategic pokemon combos such as the powerful Tyranitar/Excadrill combo, or using Whimsicott to setup tailwind or stun-spore (a really useless pokemon, but prankster makes it awesome for using status moves).
I want to Satoshi to be a really tough trainer.

Now I am actually not in favour of a beta pokemon after you defeat him, just like Jake said it would probably be really buggy if it was not originally going to be in the game, I think artwork would probably be more likely. But it's still an interesting idea nonetheless!
Ooooooooo, what if Satoshi Tajiri would allow you to transform ONE of your current pokemon into a shiny after you defeat him!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That would be the AWESOMEST thing ever in any pokemon game EVER! IN FOREVER!!!!!!!

Gen 6.