Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
∣ "Solo"
90%
Dorm Room

Chapter Three: Part Six
The Bond

Effect: None

Solo shook his head silently. This boy talks a lot of nonsense... While Eva washed up in the bathroom Solo found himself just staring blankly at the door. As much as he'd love to have one less roommate, he was currently in no condition to fight, nor did he want to; not after the day he had. When Eva returned, Solo moved aside, making the assumption that Eva would climb back up. It was then that Frio spoke again, about the wizard. "It'd be stupid to face a wizard with my current condition, let alone at all, unless I wanted to die." He shook his head doubtfully. "He likely wouldn't hold back; any sign of weakness is something to be taken advantage of. As much as I don't like you, I'd still advise you against going," he added bluntly. He wasn't in the mood for politeness, but was he ever?

He glanced at Eva quietly. "If the teacher was injured as severely as it sounds, how would it be a good idea to rely on him to attack again in the students' defense? They'd be smarter to form their team out of staff members, people old enough to handle that type of situation, instead of sending in the kiddies who aren't entirely sure how to use their powers to their full potential." He closed his eyes for a moment. Those words seemed to hit him most of all, whether he realized it or not. He stood up for a moment, shaking his fur out, before lying back down. "I'm relieved you're not going into that stupid battle," he added, directed toward Eva. "And who cares if he gets into the Human realm?" he folded his ears. "Anything he did there would probably make it better."