Old March 16th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Two are found in the desert while the Prof has the last one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
I think the answer was directed at the alpha tablet in Steam HQ.
Yeah, let's space it out. There are three tablet pieces.
- One is destroyed (but later revealed not destroyed, hmmph) in Central City.
- The second is acquired by Juniper riding a Flygon.
- The third is your job, at Steam HQ, after getting badge #7. Interestingly, Snowce City the first time you can continue beyond the city without the badge a fair way, in fact all the way to Drakebreath if you want to unlock the Fly option, but Steam HQ is blocked until you get the seventh badge. Found that out hacking my way backwards from Serenity City, and the Route 416 rival script doesn't even trigger at the entrance right away (probably have to trigger the one in Route 414 first, I'm working on that discovery).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Wesley has created page for these kind of questions.
http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/pokedex.html
This has the list of Pokemon. 5th generation ones are in Japanese (which is better )
I'm doing one better. I'm working out a list, like in many official walkthroughs, of how to acquire every single one. It'll be part of a full walkthrough sooner or later. Gligar and Gliscor, however, I can confirm from this work are not available.

As for 5th Gen., in Japanese, this is NOT better. The current patch has English names. It should include those on the list. Therefore, mine will include English names.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.