Thread: B2/W2: Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2013 (9:55 AM). Edited March 17th, 2013 by Cyclone.
Eye of the Storm
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Originally Posted by TrainerTori View Post
With the Meloetta gamestop event, you get the card from gamestop - is that card good forever? or only until the event is over?

I JUST started pokemon white 2, just got to castelia, and there is no way I could defeat and catch a level 50 pokemon any time soon >.<
You don't understand how these work. You go to a Pokémon Center and talk to a delivery guy. He GIVES you the Lv.50 Meloetta. The thing is, it won't obey you until you have a batch of badges already (five, since as soon as it levels to Lv.51, the fourth isn't enough).

Originally Posted by Prof. M View Post
I'm not sure I understand. With a male timid abra, and a DW female with any nature... give the female the everstone? but wont the female pass down her nature 100% of the time, making all my eggs the wrong nature 100% of the time?
sorry just re-read what you wrote, so you mean give the male the everstone? does that work? :o
1. Find a male Abra with Timid Nature (in B2/W2, you can also do this by breeding Alakazam, acquired by trading a Hippowdon with someone in Accumula Town).
2. Hand a female DW Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam an Everstone.
3. Breed them and pray for Magic Guard.

If you prefer...

1. Find a Ditto with Timid nature.
2. Give Ditto the Everstone to pass down the nature to a Male Abra by breeding it with any Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam.
3. Move the Everstone to the female DW Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam.
4. Breed the pair and pray for Magic Guard.

Something like that.

"Y' Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!