Thread: B2/W2: Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2013 (09:55 AM). Edited March 17th, 2013 by Cyclone.
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote originally posted by TrainerTori:
With the Meloetta gamestop event, you get the card from gamestop - is that card good forever? or only until the event is over?

I JUST started pokemon white 2, just got to castelia, and there is no way I could defeat and catch a level 50 pokemon any time soon >.<
You don't understand how these work. You go to a Pokémon Center and talk to a delivery guy. He GIVES you the Lv.50 Meloetta. The thing is, it won't obey you until you have a batch of badges already (five, since as soon as it levels to Lv.51, the fourth isn't enough).

Quote originally posted by Prof. M:
I'm not sure I understand. With a male timid abra, and a DW female with any nature... give the female the everstone? but wont the female pass down her nature 100% of the time, making all my eggs the wrong nature 100% of the time?
---
edit;
sorry just re-read what you wrote, so you mean give the male the everstone? does that work? :o
1. Find a male Abra with Timid Nature (in B2/W2, you can also do this by breeding Alakazam, acquired by trading a Hippowdon with someone in Accumula Town).
2. Hand a female DW Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam an Everstone.
3. Breed them and pray for Magic Guard.

If you prefer...

1. Find a Ditto with Timid nature.
2. Give Ditto the Everstone to pass down the nature to a Male Abra by breeding it with any Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam.
3. Move the Everstone to the female DW Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam.
4. Breed the pair and pray for Magic Guard.

Something like that.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.