View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:49 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Steven Yew - Au Revoir

Yew nodded as he and Zayne finished their conversation, and stood. He shook Zayne's hand, and exited the room, waiting just outside for Tetra. Tetra also stood, and as she was walking out she said, to bothe Zayne and Aura, We shall see you tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll make sure Yew gets here, even if I have to carry him from his dig site. She smiled, and waved as the door closed. Tetra could still sense Zayne's intense focus on his lesson plan, but she decided to not let it bother her. She nodded to Yew, and the two exited the Raikou dorm. A few streets took them out of the academy grounds, and on the path to Oak Town.

They were alone on the path as darkness descended, and Tetra began a conversation by saying, Master Yew, you seem tense. Is it that Aura was able to match us? That isn't that surprising, seeing as Zayne is a proffessional battler. He teaches battling and strategies, so don't be so down. It was a plenty even fight, and we all had fun. Yew nodded, but remained silent. It wasn't often that he'd been beaten, but those were predictable situations. Such as the dark type gym. Only this once had he actually gotten into a draw! Tetra picked up on his thoughts, and put her arm around his shoulders. Yew nodded, and they continued in silence.