View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2013 (5:46 PM).
Nature: Quirky
Good to see that PC has a good first impression! Being active is definitely the first step on meeting new people. The next step, of course, is actually meeting those people, so you know, juuust post around here, see what you'd like to discuss, and hey, you'll meet new people who'd discuss the same thing, so, you can give them a friendly *poke* on their profile, or via PMs, if they interest you!

Anyways, Krazzy, it's always nice to see veteran fans; my first pokemon game was in fact, pokemon yellow, but, I gave it to some relatives, however, I occasionally play Pokemon Yellow from time to time on an emulator, which is still fun to do! Which, I do prefer a emulator for game boy games nowadays because unfortunately, yes, the game boy games will run out of juice... eventually. The Kanto region is one of my favourites too, but, you know; I'm a general fan on all the regions as well. They've all had their own special brand of fun, which I do enjoy! Maybe someday, they'll warm up to you more?~ But that's up to you.

There are others who would like to make their own hacks and game projects, so, maybe you'll meet more people who are into that sort of thing, and maybe they'll help you out! Like said, the Emulation board is the place to find such people, and hey, there are even more hacks around for you to explore there. :3

Anywho, good luck on catching and obtaining the pokemon you need for your pokedex. And thanks for the cookie! It was a pleasure getting to know you! If you ever wanna talk sometime, feel free to VM or PM me! Enjoy your time during your stay, and I really hope that you'll meet new people. <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze