Thread: The Mara Region
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Obliveon
Burn...

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexial357 View Post
Wow Obliveon.. You've definitely gathered quite the collection of fakemons. Exactly how long have you been working on this project?

Well, it seems like the quality of your work is vastly overshadowed by the quantity. And I mean that in a good way, I hope you know. When working on something this big, you can expect things are going to get less polished. There are definitely some very strong designs in here.. others fall short on the artistic end of things (what I mean is sketchy lines, eraser marks, etc.). But again, these things are expected when doing so much work. Overall, there's a lot for you to be proud of here!

Since you've gone through all this effort, I'd like to see you go one step further. Personally, I'd like to see some shiny variants of your fakemons. Or some male/female variations. Maybe include movesets or something more than flavor text too! It's clear you've already thought most of this stuff through... so I'd personally love to see some of it!

Good work, for sure. :3
I've only been working on this for about 2 and a half months, I think. It's kind of surreal actually. I never expected to ever go this far when I started with some Eeveeloution designs and then starters. XD

I know my work is a little sloppy in places, due in part to the fact that this is posted on other sites. When it reaches the bottom of the page on those sites, it gets deleted, so I have to constantly update it to keep it from dissappearing [it is such a pain to repost].

I've been working of shinies and male/female variants, but I'm more intersted in finishing the map first.