View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
Thank you

Would it be too much to ask that you make an updated GameBoid version of the game for us who want to play on Android devices? I know that there is a way to make this gba version run on gameboid, but if you google it, you will see that a lot of people can't make it work for some reason. I have tried everything, all suggestions to make it work, and it didn't.
At the end, I found an already fixed version and downloaded it.

About those trade evolutions:

Did you consider making them evolve on a certain level?
There is a black and white hack that does that(if I remember correctly) so I guess that it could work here as well.

Thank you for continuing your work on this awesome game
Just an FYI, I'm not the game creator. That credit goes to Wesley, and Snakebyte was the first to release some updates to the game after him. As such, I can't do anything to convert the game anyhow, and even so, we always recommend that you play it using the current version of VisualBoyAdvance as other emulators - well - aren't as good. Per the PSP comment someone made earlier, there's nothing we can do about that either. In fact, I once helped someone who couldn't see underwater segments at all on her emulator by providing a map and directions through; she made it through and challenged the E4.

I'm not sure where the English patch originated, but I'm glad it did. Otherwise I might not have tried it.

EDIT: A note on Electivire. I just poked around my PC and found it hanging around in mine. This is the same Elekid from Yellow Town, and it's at Lv.40. I think it evolved naturally! If not, try using a Thunderstone and that might do it.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Last edited by Cyclone; March 18th, 2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Found something.