Thread: [Gallery] gl̸̛i̸t̀c̶̢h̵̀
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2013 (03:30 PM).
強くなった
Team Unova
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
AHHH moments you've come so far since we first met all those years ago-- and you've really developed your own style-- it's very recognizable as yours, since it's so unique!

My personal favorite out of yours is the first one on this thread, but it took me forever to get around to commenting because I'm just not really sure how to critique your works anymore! o<-< They're so different from your run-of-the-mill, that it's like each has it's own character that doesn't really conform. And sometimes, they really shouldn't-- but as a result I'm just not sure what to say but that sometimes it's a hit, and sometimes it's a miss! Like the last tag on the first post too-- I really like that one! You seem to really like washing out your whites though- it's all got a bluish tint that I'm not the biggest fan of! ;7;

It looks great though-- on your latest update, I think the version on the left looks the best. But again, as per my personal preference I'm not a fan of the bluish whites effect that's going on in all the other pieces.