Thread: [Gen V] Rate my Double Team
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Murt93
Battle Amateur

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffinbane View Post
Ugh. If this is for sim, then Gengar might be alright, I don't actually know how the new sim doubles game is going. If this is for official tourneys and gts battles, I really don't suggest Gengar. There's too many common threats out there that would just eat Gengar alive, like Metagross, Cress, Prankster genies, Bisharp, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, etc.
I agree that their are many common threats but isnt excadrill banned? ferrothorn is OHKO'd by focus blast bisharp lacking sucker punch(like thats even a possiblity :L) is ko'd by focus blast plus with the abuse of fake out on his team he wont be able to sucker punch while gengar ko's it I will agree that metagross poses a sizeable threat unless he decides to run it along something with eq or infernape, not sure what the damage calculation but specially defensive cress must be a 3hko from shadowball and with no investment in sp.atk it will fail to ohko 4/0 gengar with psychic but the threats I would be afraid of are scizor,tyranitar and weavile possibly other alakazam too
Don't try to apply logic to Pokemon
You'll end up hurting yourself