View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Bern

Nature: Relaxed
Hi there all, I've been playing since R/S/E and have always been fascinated by shiny pokemon. I like to chain pokémon mostly, although i do have a few RE shiny's. Anyways, i am an on and off player, recently ive chained a lot and caught over 20 shiny's in 2 weeks. My goal is to get my first SR shiny by the end of March, which is a drifloon. My other goal is to succesfully chain a dual slot only pokémon, which are vulpix and shuckle. I havent had much success for three days though, i had a chain of 40 ponyta and my first shiny patch after 89 max repels was on the edge, and i stupidly went to it and it broke. Every chain since has broke into the high twenties or thirties. I am interested in joining this club because i think hunting with a lot of people is more fun than by yourself, and it is uplifting to hear other people's success stories while contributing your own. I wish everybody luck in their current hunts.

EDIT:

Drifloon - 752 Soft Resets
Vulpix - Chain breaks at 29 and 36

I hope my drifloon shines soon. I'm dual sring to make it go by faster. I'm hoping to get one before i hit 4000 resets, but you never know :/

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Bern; March 22nd, 2013 at 07:26 AM.