View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2013 (10:46 PM).
the pretender
Gold Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Aslan
Mm overall I'm mainly DS focused when it comes to gaming although I do have my share of other consoles as well. I've played the Sims quite a bit before and I think I enjoyed creating cities, sending my Sims out Downtown and other places, watching them do hilarious things but then my interest died down a little and now I can't find the disc. :(

As for my DS, I don't stick to one gaming series, generally I try all sorts. I've tried Dragon Quest IX and that was an immensely enjoyable game, also I was bursting into laughter at some of the horrible puns they made with all of the monster's various names. I've tried Final Fantasy and I think it was pretty good although I never got around to finishing it along with Professor Layton, which is brain-busting. ;______;

Eh as for watching TV, I watch around an hour a day that's about it really. I watch the news my parents flick on in the morning and evening and then sometimes watch a Big Bang Theory episode, but generally you'd probably rarely find me sitting on the couch watching TV, I'd most likely just be sitting by the computer or doing something else.
MISCHIEF MANAGED.