View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2013, 12:12 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
Guys, I'm sorry to do this, but it had to be done.
I'm taking a break from PC. Certain things have come up in my life that I both don't want to explain and don't want to talk about here, and I just don't think I can keep up with PC. I really enjoy it here, but with so many different commitments, I'm already stretched for time as it is. Its taking me away from both people and things in my real life. I need to make priorities, and atm being on a Pokemon forum isn't very high on the list. I need to devote myself more so to my various other things I have always been committed to, and I realize that now. I hope to return at some point, but I don't know when, although it won't be for a few months at least. I will spend the next few days tying up everything, saying my goodbyes before leaving. I really will miss all you guys, and its been a pleasure knowing you all. I hope I can be remembered as a good member and contributor to the forum, as that is what I strove to be for quite some time here. I really did have a great few months here, and I'm sad to see the end, at least for the moment. See you soon, PC, it was real.
~Weston
You were an amazing member in my opinion. We never had any kind of conversation rolling during your stay, probably due to having our own things to take care of, but I still saw you around as a great person to have around the forum. I can really see where you're coming from when you listed the things that have made PC difficult to keep in your life. And for so long. Just know that we're all here as people... ones who just so happened to be interested in a seemingly trivial franchise. This place has become more than that for many, and I believe you know this from experience as well as I do. That said, I wish you luck. For anything that you might have to face after you depart. I'll continue to be hopeful that you'll be able to return at some point, too. PC will always be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidchan View Post
I wasn't here for very long before I just upped and disappeared for a few months, but I have decided that I would like to come back to a community setting. I miss talking to people here and having a place to post my thoughts, so I'm back :)

Though for a couple of days, maybe weeks I will be busy moving houses, but I should be able to make some kind of a contribution somewhere...
Welcome back, Squidchan! I hope you'll be able to catch up with everyone you've been able to get to know here, right after you move houses. I might not be one of those people, but I know this community is driven by that, so just go for it. Besides, we can see each other around this forum, anyway, and I'm always open for chit-chat. :D