Thread: Hey Im shadow!
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2013, 02:10 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
Hello Shadow!

My name is Student D1, but you can call me as Student, and welcome to the community!

I see that you are going to use Oshawott as your Unova starter. He is also my favorite of the starters for the fifth generation games. I even chose Oshawott as the Pokémon I wanted to be in the demo of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. I suppose you like Black Kyurem, considering you're going to buy Black 2. I own a White 2, not because I like the version mascot better than the other, but I'm merely continuing the story from White. Anyways, if you'd like to discuss about Generation V, just go to Fifth Generation Pokémon Series section and start discussing!

Dragon-types are really cool and much powerful. I always keep a Dragon-type Pokémon in my team, like in my White 2, I have a Garchomp (and the reason why I got him because he has high attack and speed). He's also my favorite, as of the moment. (How 'bout you? What's your favorite Dragon-type Pokémon?) Ghost-type Pokémon are all right for me. I don't use them that much though.

If you have any questions, just ask the mods or any of the members here, and if you like to have a chat sometime, just VM me on my profile. Hope to see you around and enjoy your stay!

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC