Thread: Salutations-
View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2013 (12:59 PM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
Yeah, a lot of new members on big websites like these do disappear, hence why it was closed. :( But you can always contact one of our staff or members if you need help with anything! They'll be happy to show you the ropes of the site. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Hope you don't disappear, either; that would make us pretty sad since we like having more active members stick around and all. Is that the Striaton trio in your avatar? :D I looove them, they're so cute and some of my favorite characters from the fifth gen! I was so ecstatic to see them in the anime. Which is your favorite of the group, if you have any? And what's your favorite Pokemon and game? I'll stop nagging you with questions now though lol, it's just always nice to know what kinds of things different Pokefans like.

So yeah, enjoy your stay here! Remember to read the rules before posting (as well as the individual section rules of each section you plan on posting in). If you're into Unova you might enjoy the Fifth Generation board, as all B/W and B/W2 discussions are housed there. Hopefully there are plenty of things that catch your eye here in general, though. See you around!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV