View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2013 (04:59 PM).
Xander Olivieri

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Quote originally posted by Aerilyn:
A change in the Elite Four's roster is something I could get behind. For the most part, the Elite Four in Hoenn reused a lot of the same Pokémon. With the extra benefit of expanding the PokéDex this time around, this is something I would like to see fixed should RSE remakes happen ─ which I pray that they do happen.

From the looks of X/Y's graphics so far, I would very much like to see Hoenn remade for the 3DS. It really was a beautiful region and could benefit from the 3D visual.
I see them pulling another HG/SS. What wasn't there isn't available unless related to a direct line or unavailable due to evolutionary restrictions, like Dusclops can't evolve because Reaper Cloth isn't available until post game and Nosepass can't evolve because there is no Magnet area. Eevee may be restricted into not being able to evolve into Glaceon/Leafeon because those kinda areas weren't available in those games much like Eevee couldn't evolve into Espeon/Umbreon because time wasn't incorporated into FR/LG.

So a lot of lines would get a shafted evolutionary pool. Though ones that evolve by attack would still be able to.

So I can see HG/SS E4 treatment. They have the same mirrored teams again and improve them in the post game for rematches.